The NBA has invited 19 players to the 2018 draft green room, according to a report from ESPN.
This year’s draft will be held Thursday at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. Stars such as Arizona center Deandre Ayton and Duke’s Marvin Bagley III will be in attendance. European guard Luka Doncic, a projected top-5 pick, will not be present at the draft because of a conflict with his Real Madrid schedule, according to ESPN.
The green room is the area where potential top draftees, along with their families, wait to hear their names called before joining NBA commissioner Adam Silver at the podium.
Here is the list of players who will be in the draft green room Thursday (via ESPN):
- Arizona center Deandre Ayton
- Duke forward Marvin Bagley III
- Michigan State center Jaren Jackson Jr.
- Texas center Mohamed Bamba
- Alabama guard Collin Sexton
- Oklahoma guard Trae Young
- Duke center Wendell Carter Jr.
- Missouri forward Michael Porter Jr.
- Villanova forward Mikal Bridges
- Kentucky guard Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- Michigan State forward Miles Bridges
- Kentucky forward Kevin Knox
- Texas A&M forward Robert Williams
- Miami guard Lonnie Walker
- Villanova guard Donte DiVincenzo
- Texas Tech guard Zhaire Smith
- Boston College guard Jerome Robinson
- Boise State forward Chandler Hutchison
- UCLA guard Aaron Holiday