RACING takes place at Punchestown today and we’ve got you coated with all the newest runners, results, ideas and going news.
Get your self alongside to the racecourse or watch on television as racing will get underway this afternoon.
BET £5 AND GET A FREE £10 BET WITH SUN BETS
The first race is at 2.35pm.
There are eight races on the card and the final race is due off at 6.40pm.
You’ll be able to watch the racing at Punchestown on At The Races.
Attheraces is on Sky channel 415, Virgin channel 534, and UPC in Eire on channel 418.
The going is presently Yielding to Delicate.
- Proper-handed oval course of 2m with a run-in of 3f 110yds. There are eleven fences and eight hurdles to a circuit. The chase course fits the galloping sort.
- Favourites: (2013-18): 268 have gained out of 682 races (39.three%). At the earlier corresponding conferences, 30 have gained out of one hundred twenty five races (24.zero%).
- Main trainers (2013-18): W P Mullins one hundred forty five-569, G Elliott seventy nine-499, Mrs J Harrington forty three-256, N Meade 25-246, E Bolger 20-one hundred ten, H de Bromhead 20-211.
- Main jockeys (2013-18): B J Cooper 35-204, D N Russell 34-230, M P Walsh 34-249, R M Energy 33-one hundred seventy, P Townend 23-182, D J Mullins 22-173.
- E Bolger gained the 2.35 in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2015.
- G Elliott gained the three.50 in 2012 and 2017.
- W P Mullins gained the three.10 in 2008 and 2016, and gained the three.50 in 2010, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016, and gained the four.25 in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017, and gained the 5.00 in 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011, and gained the 5.35 in 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2017.
- Greatest for favourites: four favourites have gained the three.50 and four.25 at Punchestown in the final 10 years.
- 2.35 Hurricane Darwin
- three.10 Sutton Manor (nap)
- three.50 Apple's Jade
- four.25 Stormy Eire
- 5.00 Augustin
- 5.35 Flawless Escape (nb)
- 6.10 Minella Indo
- 6.forty Dawerann
RACING takes place at Punchestown today and we now have you coated with all the newest runners, results, ideas and going news.