TomTom has designed a brand new GPS look ahead to golfers to assist them improve their recreation. Through the use of automated shot detection, the TomTom Golfer 2 will assist gamers measure distances to fairways, greens, and hazards. A companion app referred to as “MySports” can sync wirelessly to a smartphone and will give gamers submit-spherical evaluation and perception into shot patterns and greens in regulation.
This light-weight, water resistant gadget may also include an auto scorecard that may rely the rating of every spherical. TomTom has come out with a watch like this earlier than, however it didn’t have a few of the statistical info and recommendation that this new one has to supply:
- Inexperienced Distances – Exact yardages to entrance, centre and again of inexperienced.
- Hazards – See distances to particular person hazards alongside the green.
- Lay-up- See remaining distances to put-up factors.
- Greenview – View distinctive inexperienced and hazard graphics earlier than your shot.
- Spherical Monitoring – Hold monitor of the rating, distance, and time on your spherical.
- Day by day Course Updates: Obtain course updates wirelessly out of your smartphone.
- Wi-fi Syncing: Sync your session wirelessly on TomTom MySports app.
- Climate and water-proof to 40M – Play in any climate.
- Good Match: Choose giant or small straps to make sure the right match on your wrist.
“We all know that always the most effective enhancements merely come from understanding the place you went mistaken” says Clive Millington, COO, TomTom. “That is why we now have designed such detailed submit-recreation evaluation for the TomTom Golfer 2 to point out you the place to enhance, but in addition to know what you’re able to.”
With this expertise, TomTom has found its faults and has given the general public what they consider to be a a lot better system. Individuals can be open to day by day course updates wirelessly from their telephone, together with totally different golf programs across the nation. These new capabilities might show to make the TomTom Golfer 2 a a much bigger hit for golfers however will discover a problem with penetrating the very crowded golf tech market.